Sunday 9 November 2014

Tea Light Card

Isn't this card just the cutest card.  I cased this idea from stampinwithtami.com.  Check her site for a great video.   The dimensions of my card are slightly different, but both work.



You can make this card if you have:
(1) One 4.25"x12" piece of card stock
(2) A cute stamp/die set.  I love my reindeer set I think it is from Sizzix.
(3) Cardstock Vellum (mine is from Stamping'Up because I love the look of this vellum when used with the Stampin'Up Decorative Dots embossing folder).
(4) A punch or die set to create a cut out in the card.

To make this card just take you 4.25"x12" card stock and score at 5.5 inches and 8.75.  Place your die on the last section of the card and run through your Sizzix machine.  Tape a 4.25x3" piece of embossed vellum card stock behind the opening.  Now all you have to do is decorate the card as desired.  Once the card is folded up, you can place a battery operated tea light behind it.  Here is another photo…

No comments:

Post a Comment