Wednesday 12 November 2014

Starting Points for my album for my Daily December pictures and journalling

I have started preparing the album pages to be used with my December Daily project.  It was so quick and easy using Project Life.  The focus will definitely be on the pictures and journalling this year.

I used the following products for this project.
(1) Project Life photo pocket pages by Stampin'Up
(2) Hello December Project Life Card Collection by Stampin'Up
(3) Hello December Project Life Accessory Pack by Stampin'Up (I still have most of this pack left for when my photos go into the pages)
(4)Candlelight Christmas pages by Stampin'Up
(5) Six 12x12 pages from my stash and a few other odds and ends from my stash.

I plan to post the finished pages in January.  I am very excited because all of December will be fit into less than 8 page protectors…Way better than last year.  I got carried away with fun products and sketches and ended up with 20+ page protectors for 2013!

You could use any scrapbook paper, wrapping paper, old Christmas Cards, ribbon…you name it you can use it.  Just cut a variety of 4x6, 3x4, and 4x4 pieces of papers.  I like to save the off cuts of paper to use as little embellishments throughout the album.   Hope you are inspired to start your own Christmas Memory Album!
















No comments:

Post a Comment