Saturday 14 February 2015

Layout created using Campbell River Scrap n'Chat sketch

I choose to do a one page layout instead of a two page layout because I just do not create two page layouts very often.  I generally combine a one page layout with a project life page when I have multiple photos of an event.  I have been printing off 3x2 photo's lately, and all the boxes in this sketch brought to mind the idea of a photo strip.  So my layout was composed to hold eight 2x3 photos.

The layout was created using Stampin 'Up card stock and designer paper.  Embellishments are from The Bow punch from Stampin'Up and the paper arrow and buttons all come from one Stampin'Up die and even the brown photo strip is from a Stampin'Up die.  I cut the title using my Slice machine.

Thanks for the inspiration Scrap n' Chat.

No comments:

Post a Comment